Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How Do I Vote

It is getting closer and closer to time for us to cast our votes for a new president. A new leader of our country. Some of you may have already even voted early. I will probably go tomorrow. Here in NC we can go to the library and vote early. You may be saying as so many people are saying, I just do not know what to do. Well, I am no political genius nor am I trying to put plugs in for any one candidate. But I will tell you this, and you decide.

One candidate is pro life, one thinks abortion is ok, that it is ultimately up to the woman. For those of you who know my story, you know that I had 2 abortions in my life. This was during a time that I did not know the LORD, and was as lost as one can get. The abortion clinics are ready and willing to tell you how it is all about you, it is your choice. What they don't tell you, is the grief, the pain, the depression, the guilt, the despair, the mourning over this baby you will feel on down the road long after the abortion is over with and forgot about. Your baby will not be forgotten. That's right, Your baby. Oh yeah, you say, what about the baby? Does this unborn fetus have any rights? Who will be the voice for this unborn child? Who will try so desperately to save this unborn childs' life? I mean if the mother carrying the child will not even try to save it, WHO WILL?

While watching TV, Sunday, I heard someone say something that really just sort of put all of this into perspective. He was saying how when the sea turtles come in to lay their eggs, the beach is shut down, all these laws are in place, to protect the rights of this sea turtles unborn, unhatched eggs, so that they will be given a fighting chance at life. WOW! DID I SAY WOW! Do you even grasp the irony of that statement as opposed to WHAT ABOUT AN UNBORN HUMAN BEING??????? Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture?

Do you really want someone making decisions for your future who thinks that abortion is OK?
God tells us over and over in the word to choose life. Where is the problem with seeing that He says abortion is wrong? Now, you can all judge me and say yeah, well now that you had yours you want to tell everybody else how wrong it is. Your damn right! I had mine, I suffered the loss over and over for over 20 years, I know the hurt, the pain and if I can do anything to set you straight on the real truth behind abortion, the real truth behind saving an unborn babies life as opposed to fighting for some turtles life. Then here I am to defend those little ones. I am blessed to know that I will see my babies one day in Heaven, my only prayer is that those who have already made the same mistake as I have will be able to say the same. That they know the forgiveness, of my Father in Heaven and they have the assurance that they too will some day see their babies.

Come on America, wake up. Do you want to be in the same boat as some of these other countries who kill their first born if it was unlucky enough to be born a female, or if you have 2 children, you can't have anymore, or your children are sold into slavery because the country does not want to take care of them. Let's don't go backwards America.

All I can say is get the word out, read what God has to say about this election, and pray before you vote. Pray to the God who is sitting on the throne, pray to the GOD who says choose LIFE. Then your decision should be easily made without any hesitation.

Deut. 30 v 19.....I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.....

He says choose life so that you and your descendants may live. Who are your descendants? Your unborn children. He says heaven and earth are witnesses watching what decision you make.
How will you vote? Will you pray before you vote? Will you continue to pray for those who are running in this election? Most importantly keep praying for the one who is elected, long after the ballots are counted.

Neta

No comments: