Monday, August 25, 2008

What Would You Say



If you were only given one chance to talk to a group of people about the LORD and what He
is, what would you tell them? Remember you only have one chance. I think if most
witnesses would look to the LORD for this instead of trying to dig through books, and
tapes, and instead just get quiet with the LORD, they would be told what to say. You see
God knows all things, so He knows who you are going to be speaking to and He knows just
what it is they need to hear. What may seem insignificant to you could mean the whole
world to them. God would not give you the chance to speak on His behalf without giving
you the words to say.

Exodus 3 v 10-11.....Come now, therefore and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may
bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt. But Moses said to God, "Who
am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of
Egypt?".....

Exodus 4 v 10-12....Then Moses said to the LORD, "O my Lord, I am not eloquent,
neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and
slow of tongue." So the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who
makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the LORD? Now therefore,
go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say."......

WOW! There you have it. When you are wondering how do I witness to this co-worker, or
friend, the LORD says I created your mouth, and I will give you the words to say. If we
would just learn to trust the LORD to give us the words, instead of fighting so hard to
try to find the right words, God's work will be done. You may not see anything change
instantly, but seeds from the LORD have been planted. Do you ever stop to think about
that? When God says His word will not come back void, He is telling you, that if you will
just listen to His voice and say what He is telling you to say, then you can have faith
that His word will be manifested in truth. AMEN! HALLELUJAH!

So quit trying so hard to witness, and just look to God for His strength and His words,
and the rest like we say is history. (His Story) AMEN!
Get with the Lord in prayer today to see what He would have you say to those around you
before you do anything else. First thing in the morning, get with GOD, before you have
had time for the world to corrupt your hearing and your spirit. Get a glass of water and
the word and have a clean fast with the LORD and hear what He has to say to you. AMEN!

Love you all
Neta

No comments: