Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Praise Before the Answer!

Do you wait until God answers your prayers before you start praising Him and thanking Him for the answer? Where is the faith in that? Even unbelievers shout praises when they get something they want or have been waiting for. We as believers should be praising Him the minute we finish praying for something. We should immediately start praising Him and thanking Him for it. In fact when I pray for something, I do not pray and beg, I pray and say thank you Lord that you will bring this or that into my life, or thank you Lord that you give me divine health everyday of my life from my head to my toes and everything in between. I praise you and give you all the honor and glory for this. Whatever it is, whatever the circumstances might be trying to tell me, I praise Him and thank Him that what His word says is true in my life, not what the circumstances say. You see, there is no faith mixed in when you have to see the circumstances change before you start praising Him and thanking Him for your answer. If you start praising Him and thanking Him before the circumstances, they will come about a lot quicker than if you are just standing around waiting for them to change. Waiting for a sign in other words. God says seek Him first and all these things shall be added unto you.
Don't be a doubting Thomas. Don't tell Jesus well, when you show me you are going to answer my prayer then I will praise you and thank you for it. That is basically what you are doing when you wait to thank Him after the fact.
The word tells us in all things give praise and thanksgiving. Did you catch that word. ALL. Now I know you are thinking why would I thank God for when I am feeling bad? No, when you are feeling bad, you start saying, Thank you Lord, that I am healed according to your word, and I am feeling better and better by the minute. You see, then you are speaking the word of God over your circumstance, then your circumstance will have to bow to the word of God when it is spoken in Faith and believing, God says, it is the same as if He spoke the words Himself.

Matt. 6 v 33.......but seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you

What things? whatever things you are praying for.

1 Thes. 5 v 16-18...Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you....

Phil 4 v 6... Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.....

In other words pray with thanksgiving, knowing that your prayer is going to be answered. Please don't pray, "Lord if it be your will", No you should know the will of God about what your request is before you pray. Why would you be praying for anything that is not the will of God. If it is good it is of God, if it is evil it is of the devil. The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy. That is his work, not God's. So get in the word and know what God says about your situation, then you can pray believing when you ask that you will receive because you will know that it is the will of God. AMEN!

Phil. 4 v19...and my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

If you have been praying without praise and thanksgiving, then change your prayer life today, and start believing when you pray that you will receive and start praising Him and thanking Him for the answer before your circumstances change. I promise, you will not be sorry. You will begin to see changes in your circumstances.

Jesus said it, and I believe it. Jesus said it, I believe it, cause I know His word is true.
Do you believe it?
Don't just sing that verse without meaning it.

Neta

No comments: