Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whose Your Money On

God tells us when we have a problem, or when we are in a battle, we are to bring it to Him. If there is an enemy bullying you, and trying to cause you fear, as bullies do, or trying to take you out, He says bring them to Him. He will take care of them. Just like if you were a little girl or boy and a bully at school was trying to beat you up, or causing you fear, your earthly father would be ready to take them out. Well, how much more so, does your heavenly Father want to do the same for you.

He says, just let Him know when someone or something is attacking you, and He will take care of it. He will tell that enemy, look you, My Son has already paid the price for that with His blood, so you can just leave now, while you still can, because I will not let you attack my little girl. This is what God showed me just the other night, when I was being attacked by the devil. I called out on the name of Jesus, and I got the word out and read PS 91, and God says, I've got you covered, here under My wings, and your Lord and brother Jesus is sitting right here beside you, and I have got angels surrounding your entire dwelling place, so you can't even stump your toe without one of them to catch you. So you just don't fret, I will send this devil down with a thud like I've done many times before, and he will have to leave you alone, because I said so, and My word still rules over that devil today. HALLELUJAH!!! Our God is a great big GOD! AMEN! He says, there is no one that is bigger than I AM, so if I AM for you, who can be against you. AMEN AMEN

The thing is, you have to be willing to let it go, and let God have it. Because there are battles that you can not win, but Jesus has already fought that battle and He has the victory over it and He wants to share that victory with you, but He can't unless you give it to Him, and don't try to take it back, because He doesn't need your help, you need HIs. If we could just get that through our heads, that it is not for us to fight, we would live alot less worrisome lives. That is why it is so important that we stay in the word of God daily and stay under the teaching of the word, because faith comes by hearing the word of God.

PS 55 v 22...Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved....

1 Cor. 15 v 57...but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ....

1 John 5 v 4....for whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world- Our Faith....

PS 91...v 1-11...He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.....

Romans 8 v 31...what then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?......

So build your faith up daily and don't wait until your crisis hits and then try to build it, you need it before it hits, so that you can have the trust in the Father to let Him take over and defeat your enemies.
Neta

No comments: