Tuesday, May 20, 2008

As For Me

Well, David wasn't the only one who could write love letters to God, telling Him just how he felt about Him and what he wanted to do with his life. Here is mine. How about you, will you write a love letter to God, showing Him your true heart?

PS 17 v 15...As for me I will see Your face in righteousness, I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness....

In other words, I will not be satisfied until I can see myself becoming more like Jesus, then I shall begin but only begin to get satisfied. I will never be just like Him, but I will strive to be a good copy of Him, by reacting as He would re-act to a situation. In my words, my actions and yes even my thoughts I want to be more like Him.

I want to always seek Him first and His righteousness, then the rest of the Lord Jesus will come into my life.
Matt 6 v 33...but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you...

I want to know His word and everything about my God. I want to have His praises on my lips at all times, so that negative and unrighteous things can not pass through my lips.
I want to share the love of Christ with every single person I come into contact with. I want the boldness of the saints to open my mouth to speak of Him and His loving kindness, His goodness, His mercy and His grace for all who will believe.

PS 146 v 2...While I live, I will praise the LORD, I will sing praises to my God while I have my being...

PS 71 v 8...Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your glory all the day...

I want to be one of the laborers bringing in the harvest that Jesus is so compassionate about. Starting with my own family and friends.

Matt. 9 v 35-38....Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest is truly plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the LORD of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."....

Just think if everyone of us, would just take a minute with everyone we speak with in a day, and ask them, "Has anyone ever told you how much Jesus loves you?, Can I share with you what He did for me?" and if they answer you with a negative response, you can still say, I just wanted to make sure that you knew how much the Lord loves you. Be Blessed. Then go on your way and pray over that seed you just sowed. Pray the LORD will send more laborers across their path, and then one will come along when their heart is ready to receive. AMEN

I can't wait to get out there in the world today and put what I am preaching to work. I am tired of being a hearer only, I want to be a doer. AMEN!
Neta

No comments: