Tuesday, May 20, 2008

God Lives Big In Me

There is a TV program with Marilyn and Sarah Hickey that I watch sometimes, and they always end with God Lives Big in Me. I never really paid much attention to the saying, until last night I was reading some scriptures, and BAM, something struck a nerve ending in my brain and I thought OH, now I get it. Some of us are just slower than others with our revelations. God understands that.

Romans 5 v 5...Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us...

Ok, here is where I am going with this.
John 1 v 1...In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

John 1 v 14...And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth...

John 14 v 19-20..a little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you....

John 14 v 23...Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him....

John 14 v 25-26..."These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.....

1 John 5 v 7...For there are three that bear witness in heaven; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one....

Ok, we have established that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all one. RIGHT!
Well, then if you are born again and have received the Holy Spirit then you have a piece of God living within you. That Great Big God, that Great Burning Fire is alive within you. Once you grab that and know that, then how can you have fear of anything coming against you? Who or what would have the boldness to go against a God that big? That is why it is so important to pray in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, that God Himself left in you, a piece of Him, don't let the Spirit lay there dormant and let your fire be quenched or worse put out completely because you do not feed the flames. Just imagine when you pray in the Spirit, you are fanning those flames, and the fire of God is so big in you, that people better watch out, they may walk away with singed hair on their arms from the glory of God coming through you. HALLELUJAH! Isn't that exciting? My goodness, I just want to shout, GOD LIVES BIG IN ME! WHOO, watch out enemies, watch out devil, the fire that lives in me is bigger than any flames you can throw. You think hell is hot, you better not try coming close to these flames of My God. AMEN! And that is how you need to talk to the devil or whatever is trying to come against you. God says, you better back off because you don't want to see Him get fired up when someone tries to come against one of His kids. HALLELUJAH!!

Now, get in the presence of God today, and pray out through your Spirit Man and let the flames of God get fired up in you. Let God show you just how big He can really be in your life and in your situations. Glory to God, I might just have to run around and shout some more. God's Fire in me is firing up. So the next time you feel a hot flash, just maybe that is the flames of God firing up in you, and not hormones. That is a thought maybe the devil is trying to tell us we have hormonal issues when really it is the fire of God, and the devil is getting scared. Hallelujah!!
Neta

No comments: