Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Which Eternity Are You Comfortable With

The Lord was moved with compassion, because there were so many in need of healing, and the in need of the word of God. He said, they are like sheep scattered like sheep without a Shepherd.
Matthew 9 vs 36...But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered. like sheep having no shepherd.....

Matthew 9 vs 37-38...Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore, pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."....

Do you remember what is was like before you became one of Jesus' sheep? Do you remember feeling lost, and trying to find your way? Then someone told you about Jesus, and how much He loves you and how He wants to bring you into the fold of His sheep, so that you can have the assurance and the peace that no matter what life throws at you, you will come out the VICTOR, because He has already won the battle for you. HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Cor. 15 vs 57...But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.....

If you have not already made the decision to follow Jesus, then let me ask you this. Who or What are you following? Where do you get your peace? When your days are done here on earth, where will you spend eternity? Because you will spend eternity somewhere. The question is, does the answer to that question give you peace or does that cause you discomfort to think about? In other words, if the world ended today, or if you, yourself died today, do you have peace and happiness about what happens next, or are you afraid or unsure of what happens next?

John 3 v 16...God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life...

John 10 vs 27-28...My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand...

I want to share with you today what God says about it. God says, His Son is the only way to Him. God is for all eternity, so if Jesus is the only way to Him, then He is the only way to eternity with the Father who created you, where there will be no tears of mourning.

Rev. 21 v 4...And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."...

There is another eternity, that the word says is Hell, where there is gnashing of teeth, and a fire that can not be quenched where those there are crying out for mercy, but will not find it, for once in that pit, there is never a way out, you are there for eternity. You do not get to change your mind and then decide to follow Jesus.

Matthew 25 v 41...Then He will also say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels....

So when making this decision, know that this one decision in your life is for eternity. Which of these do you feel the most comfortable with? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but there are people still today who choose hell over God, and then there are those who just do not know the word of God, and what He says, so let me share with you today how you can receive the promise of the Father with the assurance of peace of knowing that you will spend eternity with Him.

Pray with me,
"Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask that you forgive me of my sins. Lord, I ask that you cleanse me of my past,and come into my heart to live so that I might live through you and renew my mind with your word, so that I can put off the old man, and become a born again man or woman of Christ. So that I may live my days out serving you and the Father. Lord, send the Holy Spirit upon me to dwell in me, to give me guidance and direction and to quicken me to follow in your footsteps, and to pick me up and put me back on the path when I fall. Thank you Jesus for dying on that cross for my sins, and I receive you now as my personal savior as my Lord and King. In Jesus name. AMEN AMEN!

Now write me with your good report that you have received the Lord today as your Savior, and I will rejoice with you that one day we will be in eternity together. HALLELUJAH!!!
Neta

No comments: