Friday, September 10, 2010

Let Us Be Thankful

Tomorrow marks a day that we will all remember forever. A day of terroist acts that someone was brainwashed thinking they were doing acts of God. First of all God did not have anything to do with these acts. Second, let us be thankful for our men and women still fighting today to keep our country safe.

Showing thanks is not by committing other acts of hatred, like burning the (Quran) (Koran). Where is the Christianity in that? That ranks right up there with burning crosses in front of Churches, or in someone's yard who may not be of the same race as you are. You will not find the ok for any of these things in the word of God.

Next if you are lucky enough to work with veterans, then everyday you should be thankful that you are helping all those who made it home alive. Maybe not completely whole but alive. If you want to pay those veterans back for their service to YOU, then pray for those who you take care of everyday. Ask the LORD to bless each one with a sound mind and His peace. And if you are not fortunate enough to get to work with veterans, then please remember them and our active service men and women in your prayers each day.

PS 20 v 7-9....Some trust in charitots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God. They have bowed down and fallen; but we have risen and stand upright. Save Lord! May the King answer us when we call.....

PS 18 v 1-3...I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.....

PS 18 v 30....As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.....


God's way is proven. He will have His way. Peace will come. Our mission is to pray each day for peace in our nations. Pray for leaders everywhere to lead with the wisdom of God and not of man.

Instead of using words of condemnation toward leaders, ours and others, remember choose your words carefully. If you are constantly speaking negative things over these leaders then you are just coming into agreement with the enemy that this is who they are. Instead try praying in confidence for these leaders that God is in control. AMEN!

Let us pray for each other, friends and foe alike. AMEN!

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: