Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Well Do You Hear

How well do you hear the voice of the LORD? Can you hear Him when He is trying to give you direction in your life? Or are you so intuned to the world's ways that you can not even hear the Lord when He speaks to you?

I know sometimes, I feel like, Lord, I just can't hear Your voice. What is it that I am suppose to do? And that is usually when I have been away from worshiping Him and not getting into His word daily.

We should stay in a manner of worship with Him daily, and into His word daily, so that when He tells us to do something, we know it is Him, and we don't miss the boat. How many people have missed out on their blessings because they were so caught up in the world and the world's activities, that they could not hear Him when He tried to give them direction?

We have probably all at some time or another missed that boat. But the good news is, you do not have to stay stranded where you are. You can catch the next boat, if you will just line up your thoughts with His thoughts, and your ways with His ways. AMEN! Be attentive to His voice.

Isa 55 v 3....Incline your ear; and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you.....

Today, while at work we were experiencing some power outages. My co-workers and I were taking the elevator up to the 5th floor, when the buttons did not seem to want to register where we were going. Everyone started getting panicky and I said it is allright we have someone else in here with us. My friend said, yeh the Lord is with us. I said that's right. We continued on our way, then when we got to the 4th floor, the lights flicked off just as the door opened and the elevator jumped, I said everyone off, and my friend started laughing and said, yeh you just got through saying we had someone here with us, she said and you were the first one off. I said that's right, I am intuned with my Lord's voice, and He said GET OFF NOW! Being the obedient servant that I am, I was getting off and taking the stairs. AMEN!

Clean out your ears, so you can hear what He is saying to you today.

RTB....1 SAM 19-21

No comments: