Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Believe, Do You

John 14 v 12-13....."Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."......

That says it all, right there. Jesus says whatever you ask, He says ANYTHING, not just this or that, but ANYTHING you ask in His name He will do it. He also tells us that greater works than He did, we will do. Well, you say, what about raising someone from the dead, like He did with Lazarus, and others? There are reports from missionaries of this, and have you ever watched Andrew Womack, he tells how he watched his own son raised from the dead. Now some of you skeptics out there are saying, oh I don't believe that. Well, that is ok, that is where your belief level is in the word of GOD. But I believe every written word of GOD, not just the ones that are chosen for me to believe, but EVERY word.

That is why some people walk around with their sickness and illnesses, because they can not believe what the word of GOD says, because it goes against the logic of man and what the world tells them. We all have the same faith level, we have all been given the ability to have faith. Jesus says, if you only have the faith as of a grain of a mustard seed, but then here is the important part, and believe in whatsoever you ask it shall be done.

You see there are plenty of men and women of faith walking around sick, because they have not gotten the other part of that scripture. BELIEVE.

Matthew 17 v 17-20....Then Jesus answered and said; "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me." And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour. Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain; 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."..............

Do you see what He said? NOTHING, will be impossible. Did He say, you have to have this GREAT BIG FAITH? NO! He said faith as a mustard seed. What makes it work? To BELIEVE in what HE tells you. To not have any doubt in your heart. But to truly believe the word of GOD and what JESUS tells us. AMEN!

How do I get to this point you might ask? Quit letting the world feed you, and get into the word of GOD and let Him feed you daily the words to put into your heart. Quit watching all that junk on TV, or the computer, and get the word of GOD out, dust the dust off of it, and really seek Him and what He has to say. I am telling you, somone out there today is needing this message and I am being as clear as I can be with the message today. Watch what you are feeding yourself. You say you want to believe, then start listening to GOD and the HOLY SPIRIT and what He is trying to tell you. Seek your answers from the LORD, and what Jesus says in His word. If you never get to any other part of the Bible, go to JOHN and see what JESUS is telling you. Then Believe!

RTB...JOHN.13-15......

No comments: