Tuesday, April 29, 2008

God's Word Is Truth Not Satans'

When the enemy tries to come in and steal God's word from our hearts, we have to be strong, and take a stand against his lies. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. BUT, GOD comes to give life and give it more abundantly. Why do we confess God's word over ourself and then as soon as the enemy tries to throw something at us, we let fear come in and steal our victory? God says the victory is ours, the battle has already been fought and won by Jesus. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. So why then are we listening to the enemy of fear? Fear will grab us so quickly and try to snatch the victory away from us, but God says, we are His and the enemy cannot take us away. HALLELUJAH!

John 10 v 27-30...."My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me, and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one."......

Thank you to my friend and prayer partner Linda, We all need a Linda in our lives, someone who we can call when we need prayer but not just prayer, but someone you know believes and has the faith that you have. Someone you know will not drop the ball, but will see what it is that is coming against you and rebuke that enemy with you.

When someone calls you for prayer, they are not calling you so you can start talking about the problem and building the problem up. NO, they are asking you to stand in agreement with them against this problem, and rebuke the enemy and don't give the problem any life. So the next time someone calls you for prayer, pray for deliverance with them, instead of getting in the boat with them and the problem, pull them out and help them come back to their faith, and walk back across that water to Jesus and not stay in the boat with the problem.

We all at times need a strong prayer partner like Linda, I hope when any of you need prayer you will call or write and ask me to pray with you and to stand with you in agreement. But, I will not get in the boat with you, I am going to yank you out of that boat. AMEN!
And remember this point of prayer, sometimes someone may need prayer about an area in their life that they are not proud of, but need help in, when you cover someone in prayer, that does not give you the authority to go and talk about it with others. That is not being a prayer partner, that is being a gossip. AMEN!

So choose your prayer partner carefully and prayerfully.
God bless you each with a strong, faithful prayer partner like Linda in your life.
I Love you all
Neta

No comments: