Thursday, April 3, 2008

Put The Word On It

Sometimes we are in a pickle and we just can't seem to find what we are looking for in the word of God to get us out. Well, I get these sent to me all the time, and I find them to be a good quick reference when you need them. I always suggest people cut them out and laminate them and put them in your bible, so when you are trying to find that scripture that you need to help you out that day, it will be handy at your fingertips. I call it putting the Word of God on it. In other words, see what God says about it and then speak the word of God over your problems, and see how fast they will clear up. Here are just a few. Don't just read them and memorize them in your head, get them down into your heart, and before you know it you won't need your cheat sheet any longer, you will just know where to look. Neta

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: