Friday, February 29, 2008

A SHOUT OUT FOR GOD!!

Let's give a SHOUT OUT for GOD today. Lets just praise and worship Him today in everything we do. Lets give testimonies to others how He has answered our prayers and blessed us. Then lets look at how we can give back unto His Kingdom. I personally want to thank Him for my job. I had problems at first with my job not being put into the right job with the right schedule that I had actually interviewed and applied for. And not only did I not interview or apply for this position but I also had not prayed for this position. I was constantly getting upset and angry every time I would think about it. Then I decided to turn it over to the Lord. I prayed about it, and asked the Lord to show favor on me when I went to my supervisor about it. And now, I am in the job I prayed for, believed God for, and interviewed and applied for. You see, I could have just stayed miserable, and griped and complained, but that wasn't getting me anywhere. In fact that was putting me further and further away from the Lord, and more and more into the devil's trap. We have to stand up for what God says is ours. I knew I was suppose to be in this job, and I knew that is where God wanted me to be, I just had to look to Him, instead of to my own understanding about the situation.
Sometimes we just have to be hit over the head before we ever get it. How many times do we read the scripture, seek ye first the kingdom of God....?

So today let us be thankful for what the Lord has blessed us with, and what He has done in our lives. But most of all for His Son, and His word to guide us through every day of our lives. Get His word out today and get deep into it. Dive into the deep end, and let God immerse you in His blessings and promises, and in this journal that was written just for each one of us personally. Take the word personally. Fill up your heart to overflowing with it. Praise Him in all things big and small today and everyday.

Matt. 6 vs 33....but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble....

Matt 7 v 7-8....Ask, and it will be given to you, seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened....

Phil 4 v 4...Rejoice in the LORD always, and again I say REJOICE...

Phil 4 vs 6-7...be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.....

I for one want to take the time right now, to Thank God our Father for His gift of His Son, Jesus, and to thank Jesus our Lord and Savior for His gift of eternal life with Him and the Father, and thank the Holy Spirit for being there with us to guide us in our every thought. Come on people Praise your Lord today. The other day while watching one of the Christian channels, the pastor said something about America and being proud of America, and the people started cheering and clapping and shouting, and I thought wouldn't it be great if we as Christians would take a stand for our Lord and cheer like we do when we take a stand for America? We are so proud to call ourselves Americans and let our voice be heard, why can't we do the same for JESUS our LORD? So the next time you feel all patriotic for America, stop and think have I showed this much support for my LORD lately? I am not saying we should not be proud of our country, but we should be even more ready to stand up for the Lord and be proud of who we are as Christians. After all this is just a temporary place, this is not our home, Heaven will be our eternal home. So give a Shout Out for God today and let someone know what He has done for you lately. Send me an email and let me know how you are being blessed.

Neta

No comments: