Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Favorite Subject--Having What You Say



Those of you who have been reading for a while, know that this is one of my favorite subjects. I am a firm believer of having faith in that you receive when you believe and you have what you say.

Right now Rob and I are believing the Lord for something that we have been praying about. And now the Lord has opened up a way for our prayers to be answered. So we got God's word out and looked up scriptures to back us up on what we are believing for. If you too have special prayers in your life that you need answered, let me tell you how to get your yes and amen from the Lord, in the matter in 5 easy steps.

1.) Write out your petitions and come together with someone on what it is you are praying for.
2.) Get the word of God out and look up scriptures to back up your petition to the Lord.
3.) Pray without ceasing.
4.) Now Believe that you have received your request to move your mountain.
5.) Now Praise the Lord and start giving thanks for His yes and amen to your petition.

Now, it is up to your whether or not you tell anyone else about what you are believing for, because some people will think you are crazy and tell you that all of that is a bunch of bull. Well, are you going to believe them or Him. Because now I am going to give you some scriptures to back up what I am telling you He says in His word about having what you say. Now, if you are on shakey ground where your faith is concerned in having what you say, then don't tell people who are going to criticize you because you are just asking for trouble. The enemy will work through their unbelief to get you to doubt your faith in receiving. It is sometimes best to wait until after you get your answer to share with others. Then be sure to first give God the Glory and praise Him to the unbelievers.

PS 5 vs 12....For You, Oh Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor you will surround him as with a shield....

PS 37 v 4.....Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart...

Prov. 18 vs 20....A man's stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth, from the produce of his lips he shall be filled...

Matt. 18 vs 19-20...again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them....

Mark 11 v 22-24...So Jesus answered and said to them. "Have faith in God for assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain be removed and be cast into the sea and does not doubt in his heart but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray believe that you receive them and you will have them.....

John 14 v 13-14....and whatever you ask in My name, that I will do. That the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name I will do it....

John 15 v 7....If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you....

2 Cor. 1 vs 20....for all the promises of God in Him are Yes and in Him Amen....

1 Thess. 5 v 18....Rejoice always, pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks. For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.....

1 John 5 v 14-15....Now this is the confidence that we have in Him. That if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him...

God is still answering prayers today, He has not changed. I saw a song titled, "I AM THE GREAT I AM", not the Great I WAS!

Mal. 3 vs 6....For I am the Lord, I do not change.....

Heb.13 vs 8... Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever....

Now, I Like the way one of the authors of my favorite devotional said, it is time to seal it with the blood, time to take communion and seal your petition in the blood. So search your hearts, clear yourselves of any unforgiveness, then set your hearts on God's word and take it to the table.

Matthew 26 vs 26-27...and as they were eating Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it and gave it to the disciples and said, "take eat this is My body." Then He took the cup, and gave thanks and gave it to them saying, "drink from it all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."......

This is so exciting, I just know that those of you out there reading this can have your prayers answered also, by following what His word says and His will for your life. Hallelujah! Give God a 'shout out' on the comment section and let others know how God has answered your prayers.

Neta

No comments: