Friday, July 29, 2011

Revelation of Mark 11 v 23

You have heard me talk about Mark 11 v 23 alot. I have always thought that I had revelation of it until this past week. It seems everywhere I go, everything I listen to on the radio, on TV, everything I read in my Christian reading, it has all been bringing me back this week to Mark 11 v 23.

I always associated this verse with a literal mountain. I mean I know that the mountain in this verse is a representation of our problems, or trials today, but I still just keep seeing a mountain and how hard it would be to say to a mountain, be cast into the sea and it will be done. But then today, FINALLY, I got a revelation of the rest of the verse. Sure I have heard this verse repeated over and over again but like our Pastor says, FAITH COMES BY HEARING NOT BY HEARD. So even if you have heard something a million times, don't disregard what is being said, you never know when revelation of that word is going to hit you.

Mark 11 v 23.....For assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, Be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says........

Some of us hear this verse and think I am not getting what I prayed because I have doubt in my heart and do not believe that this mountain will be moved. Well, maybe we need to look at the other part of the verse. It may not be because we have doubt it may be what we are saying when we do not see our mountain instantly removed. Because when you look at the rest of the verse He says, WHOEVER that would be you and I, WILL HAVE WHATEVER we say, when we believe it.

Let me ask you this. What have you said today? How many things have you caused to come about today because you said it and believed it? Good or Bad?

The Word tells us that life and death are in the tongue and we will eat the fruit thereof.

Prov. 18 v 21....Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.....

Prov 16 v 23....The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, and adds learning to his lips....

Why would the wise teach their mouth? Because the Word tells us that there is power in our tongue. The Word tells us although the tongue is a little member of our body it defiles the entire body. How, by what we say.

Read James chapter 3. It tells us all about the untamable tongue.

Matthew 12 v 36-37.... "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.".......

This scripture is telling us that if we continue to speak sickness over ourselves with idle words while talking to others saying things like, "I feel awful, I am always tired, I just can't seem to have any energy, I am sick and tired of this or that" well then if you say it and you believe it, then you WILL HAVE it.

You see we find it easy to believe the things we say, but hard to believe what someone else may tell us. Like by His stripes we are healed. Well, maybe we need to say it out loud to ourselves everyday until we get revelation of it, and believe it in our hearts so when we say it and believe it, healing will be ours. Don't wait until you have something wrong and then desperately try to get revelation when all kinds of doubt and reports are coming against you. No, start now confessing that you are healed by His stripes everyday so when something does try to come against you, your FAITH of that Word will already be a revelation in you. AMEN!

Now let's look at the other side. If we confess everyday that we are the righteousness of Christ Jesus and we have all riches according to His glory and get revelation of this into our beings and believe it with all our hearts, then we will quit worrying about gas prices, or food prices and we will begin to see the abundance that He has promised to us. We will begin to prosper in The Blessing that He promised to us.

Now I don't know about you, but I am so excited I am ready to get back into the Word and find out what else is mine according to His Word. I know it is good, because He says He came to give us life and to give it abundantly. And don't forget we want to give out of that abundance so that the Blessing doesn't stop with us, but instead continues to bless others as well. AMEN!

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: