Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Good Shepherd

Who is the Good Shepherd? Jesus! He tells us that we as His sheep know His voice and He knows ours. Did you get that? He knows your voice. He knows it is you when you cry out to Him for help. He hears you and He will deliver you. AMEN! He says, even sheep of another fold, he will bring out and they will hear and know His voice and we will become one flock. AMEN!

Jesus said no longer are we two flocks, Jews and Gentiles, but we are of one fold now together with Him. AMEN!

John 10 v 16.....And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd......

John 10 v 7......Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep....

John 10 v 9-10....I am the door. If anyone enter by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.....

Bad things are not of God. Once Jesus died on the cross for us, He died to save us from God's wrath. He says He came to give us life and He didn't stop there, He says so that we may have it more abundantly. AMEN! He says we will find pasture, (rest). God is good and love. If it is not of good and love, it is not of GOD. AMEN!

John 10 v 14-15....I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

And He did just that. He was crucified on the cross for you and for me. There was no one left out. He said He came to die for all who have sinned, and that we only had to accept Him as our Lord, as the only begotten Son of God and we would have eternal life with Him and the Father. We would be forgiven our trespasses then and forever. And then He didn't stop there, He rose again on the third day and is ALIVE today with the Father in Heaven and ALIVE in us through His Holy Spirit. AMEN!!

REJOICE and be glad that you have a SAVIOR in Christ JESUS. AMEN! A Savior who is ALIVE. HALLELUJAH! A SAVIOR WHO CAN FORGIVE ALL SINS because His FATHER in HEAVEN gave HIM the authority to do so, when HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR YOU. AMEN!

Celebrate Easter this weekend, remembering what Jesus did for you. One great way to celebrate Christ is to

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: