Monday, June 29, 2009

Can't Take Anymore????

Do you ever feel like you are at your wits end, like you just can not take anymore? Pastor was talking on this subject Sunday, and I thought yeh, I have felt like that alot lately. Well, make sure you recognize the enemy for who he is and do not let him steal your joy, your resources, or worse your blessings.

Have you given your all in whatever it is that makes you feel this way? What sacrifices have you made to overcome this feeling of being overwhelmed? I just thought I had it bad, with all of my complaining and feeling like I just couldn't take another day of this turmoil, then I listened to the message Pastor had for us Sunday, and a light bulb went off, as to who I was dealing with and why he was trying to get me to quit and give up. It was because of all the good I am doing for the Kingdom with the money I make. The devil can't stand it because I give out of my abundance into the Kingdom to help spread the good news. What do you do with your abundant blessings? Is the devil trying to get you to throw in the towel and quit? Don't Do It!!

Maybe you may have a health issue problem, or some other problem that doesn't have anything to do with finances. Well, don't give up. Instead do like Pastor told us Sunday. 1.) Pray your problem out, 2.) Rest in the promises of God and what He says about your problems, 3) Seek the wisdom of God and godly council of others who can help you.

Ps 61 vs 1-4....Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah........

Pretty much says it all. I am so glad that I was paying attention Sunday to the message God gave to our Pastor to give to us.

Remember, like my friend Linda told me once. No weapon formed against me will prosper. The word doesn't say that no weapon will form, it says, no weapon will prosper. Stand up and fight for your rights as a child of God, and use the word of God as your weapon. No weapon has ever been made or ever will be made that can stand against the word of God.

Is 54 v 17...."No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD......

Prov. 4 v 7...Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding....

So when you are feeling overwhelmed, think on this. How overwhelmed did your LORD and Savior Jesus feel when He hung on that cross for all your iniquities, your chastisements, your sins. When He said "it is finished". He meant it. He wasn't just wasting His last breath.

He defeated the enemy and everything that the enemy tries to throw at you, Jesus has already conquered that battle for you. All you need to do is accept your Victory through Christ Jesus, and cast your cares on to Him. He has you covered. AMEN!

RTB...we finished 1 Chron, then went on to Col. and now we are in 2 Chron. 1-3

No comments: