Monday, February 9, 2009

The Proof Is In The Pudding

How many times have you heard me talking about having what you say? And how many times have some of you had a hard time believing that? Well, as the old saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. I want to share with you something Rob and I do everyday and the results of it. Every morning, I pray over Rob and myself that the LORD keep us in excellent health from the crown of our heads to the souls of our feet. Every morning, this is what I ask the LORD for. Now it has come time for us to have our yearly physicals, (although we missed last year), and I added an additional prayer to this one each day. I prayed LORD, let us have EXCELLENT check ups, EXCELLENT cholesterol levels, EXCELLENT blood pressure when we go for our check up.

Here are the results that were sent to us in the mail this weekend. This is how the letter reads:
ROB.....Blood Pressure........120/79.........EXCELLENT
Cholesterol.............EXCELLENT
all other blood work.........Normal

ME....Blood pressure...120/80
This is how the letter reads........Triglycerides and HDL, EXCELLENT at 60
Overall LDL to HDL is EXCELLENT
All other blood work is normal.

How many of you have heard those words from your doctor? How many times have you been told that your blood work and check up was EXCELLENT? I personally have never heard a doctor use the word EXCELLENT when referring to anyone's physical. I have heard them say, you are in great shape, keep it up, or somehting similar, but never have I been told that everything is EXCELLENT. AMEN! You see, you can have what you say. If I would have kept saying my cholesterol is going to be high, because my mother has cholersterol issues, I would have spoken that over myself. They say high cholesterol problems can be hereditary. I say, your right, but my DNA is not of this earthly family any longer, my DNA is now that of JESUS so I know I will have EXCELLENT cholesterol results. AMEN!

Remember these verses when you get ready to speak something over yourself.

Prov. 12 v 14a......A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth.....

Prov. 18 v 20-21....A man's stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth; from the produce of his lips he shall be filled.....
....Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit......

Prov. 29 v 20......Do you see a man hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him......

Don't be hasty with your words to speak illness or disease over your body. Don't keep repeating bad news someone is trying to give you. REBUKE that news, claim what the WORD says over yourself instead. Claim your excellent, divine health everyday. JESUS says, He is in us, and we are in HIM, how can we then have disease or sickness in our bodies? TRUST in Him, and what HIS word says, not what the world and the circumstances of the world are trying to tell you. AMEN!

RTB......Mark 4-6....

No comments: