Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whose People Are You

If you are a Christian YOU are God's people. Early in the word we read about circumstances when God sent plaques on Pharoah and his people because he would not let God's people go. But if you notice, the plaques did not touch God's people. He is our protector. We do not have to fear.

Exodus 8 v 22-23....And in that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there, in order that you may know that I am the LORD in the midst of the land. I will make a difference between My people and your people......

Did you see that? He will make a difference between His people and the others. Whose people are you? He says you will know that He is the LORD in the midst of the land. He is not just in heaven and unreachable. He is here everyday with us right where we are. When the world says there is no cure for what the world says you have. You say, Devil you are a liar, and the word of God is the truth, and He says I am different from your people. The word says in Isa. 53 v 5 by HIS stripes I am healed. The word says in 1 Pet 2 v 24 that my LORD died for all sins, illnesses, diseases and by His stripes I am healed.

I choose to believe what God has to say and not what the devil and the world try to tell me. I choose to be one of GOD's people and not one of the world. I will not let my tongue claim what the world says but I will confess what the word of GOD says over myself.

Prov. 18 v 21....Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit......

I choose life. I am a chosen people. I will not stray from God's path for me.

Prov. 19 v 23....The fear of the LORD leads to life, and he who has it will abide in satisfaction; he will not be visited with evil.......

Again, Whose people are you????

RTB....Exodus 7-9.......

No comments: