Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hem Touching Faith

How much faith do we really have? Do we have enough to say, if I could just touch the hem of His garment, I would be healed. How many times do we go down to the front of a service to have hands laid on us to be healed? How many people go down week after week for the same illness? The problem is not with what we believe, the problem is with how much faith do we have in that area. The woman with the issue of blood had enough faith, that Jesus didn't have to lay hands on her, she just needed to touch His garment and she knew she would be healed. When the same ones go down week after week, the hands that are being laid on them have the healing power, but the person being healed has not yet had enough faith in those hands. Sometimes they receive their healing only to lose it as soon as they walk out and tell someone about it.

Did you ever wonder why Jesus told people not to go out and talk about their healing. I believe it is because He knew the unbelief they would encounter, and then they would be influenced by the words of the unbelievers. In other words the world would steal their healing from them by putting doubts in their hearts.

Do you think that they would be healed if Jesus laid His hands on them? Do you have faith in His word? It is not His hands only that heal. He tells you in His word, that you have the same power given to Him by His Father, only more so will your miracles be. His word tells us, when He heals someone, He tells them to go and let them be healed according to their faith. When He healed the blind men, He told them according to your faith, when He healed the woman with the issue of blood, He did not touch her, she had enough faith to believe in the power flowing from just the hem of His garment.

Matt. 9 v 29....Then He touched their eyes saying, "According to your faith let it be to you."

Matt. 9 v 22....But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, "Be of good cheer daughter; your faith has made you well." And the woman was made well from that hour....

Matt. 10 v 7-8...."And as you go, preach, saying the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give......

Yesterday, God showed me where my faith level was in what I say I believe. I was having yet another bloody nose. I said, Lord, I have already received my healing for these bloody noses and like the lady with the issue of blood, I have already touched your garment and received my healing. I demand this blood issue to stop in the name of Jesus. I am not sticking any paper up my nose because the blood will stop. Two or three times during the day, I felt the trickle start to flow and I rebuked it in the name of Jesus and told it to quit and it did not bleed. AMEN! I share this with you, because, I need you to see, that I did not have to wait to go to church for someone to lay hands on me. I just needed to seek the LORD, and touch the hem of His garment. I just needed enough faith in what I believed to be true. AMEN!

Where is your faith? Is it in the hem, the hands or the words? As long as you have faith in the word of GOD, and what He says, you will get your healing, and once you do, don't let the circumstances of the world around you steal it away from you. Hold on to what you believe. Speak the word over your area you need help in. We do have what we say. We can have a miracle or we can have a problem in our lives. We get to choose.

Mark 11 v 22-23....So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in GOD. For assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says willbe done, he will have whatever he says.".......

RTB....Matt. 10-12

No comments: