Friday, August 19, 2011

Recipe for a Renewed Mind and Success In Every Area of Your Life



Ingredients: Scriptures, a faith filled heart, a renewed mind, a mouth to confess with, an ear to hear

Directions: confess these scriptures daily ( you may want to add some extra) make it fit your recipe of life

(Scriptures paraphrased..)

PS 23 v 1...The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not lack in any area of my life......

Phil 4 v 19...My God shall supply ALL of my needs....

3 John 2... I shall prosper and be in health just as my soul prospers...

Gal 3 v 13... I am redeemed from the curse...

IS 53 v 5...I am healed by His stripes...

Deut 28 v 3-7...I am blessed going in and blessed coming out, I am blessed in all areas of my life, my enemies shall flee from me....

Prov 10 v 22....The Blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no sorrow to it.....

John 17 v 16-17... I am not of this world, Your truth has set me free....

Mal 3 v 10-12...The windows of heaven are opened unto me, and Your Blessing overtakes me, I cannot contain it all, and You have rebuked the devourer.....

MK 11 v 23-24....I shall say to my mtns. be removed and they shall be. I will not doubt, but I will have faith in Your Word.

Thank You Lord and let it be done unto me according to Your Word. For you are not a man that You should lie and Your Word is Truth. I believe and I receive in Jesus name. AMEN AMEN AMEN

STAY IN THE WORD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this, thanks for sharing. You have revived my thinking. A year ago I said all these phrases everyday but, some how lost the vision. This blog has inspired me to start again. Great Thanks. I think one of my favourites that's not listed is "No weapon formed against me shall proper" Isaiah