Friday, October 8, 2010

TIME OFF

Tid Bit Readers

For the next little while, I will be spending more time for myself in the Word so I will be forwarding these daily inspirations from Joseph Prince to all of my tid-bit readers. They are great and full of information. Make sure you go to the scriptures he gives and read for yourself the Word daily. I have really been wanting to spend more time studying the Word and so I have decided to start. I have such a yearning to know more of what my Father has to say to me. My prayer for each of you is to get into the Word and see what He has to say to you personally. The Word is a love letter written personally for each and everyone. Read the Word, take it personally, and know that it is a permanent WORD, it is never changing. Put your name in it as you read. I love you all, and I hope you enjoy reading Joseph Prince as much as I do. Remember the enemy only has one concern and that is to keep the Word out of you, that is why I am sending you Joseph Prince's daily Inspiration. I will not leave you without the WORD. For those who read from the Blog Spot, please take time and check out Joseph Prince's ministry and get his Daily Inspirations sent to you free daily 7 days a week.

LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU

STAY IN THE WORD!

Look up Joseph Prince Daily Inspirations you will be blessed.

No comments: