Friday, June 18, 2010

Who Is Your Potter

We have all heard that He is the potter and we are the clay. But who are you letting mold you? Who are you letting mold your children? Is He really your potter? Are you really clay in His hands?

I would like to think that I am, but I know that there are times when I try to go my own way, and try to mold my own self into something that is not pleasing unto Him. We have all at some time in our lives done this. We need to really focus before we make important decisions and let Him be our Potter, let Him mold us the way He wants us. AMEN!

Stop and think when you are arguing with someone, am I trying to mold myself, have I taken myself off of His Potter's wheel and out of His hands? If you are in the spirit of argument then yes you have. You see God did not give us that spirit of arguing, that comes from the enemy. So we can recognize when we are taking ourselves out of His hands, because if it is not good, it is not of God. AMEN!

Let Him mold you into that perfect masterpiece that He has planned for you, and you can't go wrong. AMEN!

Isaiah 64 v 8....But now, O LORD, You are our Father, We are the clay, and You our potter; and all we are the work of Your hand......

Jer. 18 v 1-4.....The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,"arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words." Then I went down to the potter's house and there he was making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make...

No matter what you have done, God will make you over into a new vessel, (a new creature) when you accept His Son as your Savior. AMEN!

Romans 9 v 20-24.....But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "why have you made me like this?" Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering, the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"......

God has predestined what He will make of you when you stay in His hands. A perfect vessel no longer marred by sin. AMEN! One that will hold water so to speak, one that is worthy. There are no holes in the vessels that He remakes with His hands. AMEN!

Trust in the LORD JESUS, and let Him remake you into that beautiful vessel that God intended for you to be. AMEN!

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: