Friday, June 4, 2010

God's Will For Us

What is God's perfect will for you? Do you ever asked yourself that question? The answer is not as difficult to find as you may think. It is very simply laid out for you in His word.

3 John v 2-4......Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.....

The will of God is the truth. God's will is the Truth. The Truth is Jesus.

John 14 v 6....Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."......

John 8 v 31-32....Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."...

The Truth is the Bread God sent from Heaven. The Bread is Jesus.

John 6 v 32-40.....Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the True Bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." Then they said to Him, "Lord give us this bread always." And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. But I said to you, that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.......

So there you have it. God's will for us is to know Jesus, His Son, as the truth. And to be raised up with Him on the last day. His perfect will for us is that no one should perish but that all should be with Him in His kingdom for eternity.

Will you accept God's Perfect Will for you today? Will you accept His Son Jesus as your Savior, so that you may spend eternity with Him and the Father? The choice is yours to make. God has a perfect plan for you, but He will not enforce it on you. He gave you free will, so that when you choose His will, (His Truth, His Son) He knows you mean it. AMEN!

Read more about God's will for you.

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: