Sunday, January 22, 2012

Imagine This Scenario

Everywhere we go, there is a presence with us. Are we always aware of this presence? Let's find out.

1st scenario.......all the bills are due and we are scratching our head trying to figure out where the money is going to come from, we keep telling our friends how broke we are and how we can never seem to catch up....

2nd scenario.....we are trying to fight off this annoying cough and sniffles that just will not leave us, we have tried every cough medicine and sinus medicine on the shelves at the drug store, so we call all of our friends or family and ask them what would they take or do......

3rd scenario..... we are applying for a great job but there are so many others applying as well, we call all of our friends and tell them about the job and ask them to keep their fingers crossed that we get the job.....

4th scenario.....our marriage is on the rocks and falling apart, we talk to our friends and we read all the books on how to please our spouse, we go to the marriage counselors, and yet we still are not getting along......

5th scenario....our loved one is in a horrific accident and we are told they will not make it, that it will take a miracle, so we call out to God and ask Him for a miracle......

Now imagine this scenario, the presence that was there jumping up and down saying ask Me, ask Me, in all of these scenarios but we did not ask until we felt like we could not handle it on our own. He was there saying trust Me and let me supply all your need, (Matthew 6 v 31) ( Phillipians 4 v 19) have Faith in My finished work on the cross that you are healed from ALL your diseases, (Isaiah 53 v 5) walk with Me and let Me cover you with My favor in ALL things, (Psalm 5 v 12) seek Me first and let Me give you counsel and wisdom and hear what I have to say about what I have joined together, ( Matthew 6 v 33, James 1 v 5) and feel free to ask Me for anything and it will be given to you (John 14 v 14).

Oh and you don't have to call out, or holler, I AM the presence that is right here with you, I said I would never leave you nor forsake you, (Hebrews 13 v 5). I AM (not was) the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13 v 8). I AM (not was) still working miracles and answering prayers. I AM (not was) on your side, I AM (not was) for you and not against you. I AM (not was) still in love with you just as much as I was the day I died on the cross for you. Nothing can separate you from My love. (Romans 8 v 35-39)

I AM here and ready to help you. All you have to do is ask of Me anything and then believe.

I AM and will always be here to go through every scenario you go through.......

How can we know that He is who He says He is and will do what He says He will do?

STAY IN THE WORD!

No comments: