Friday, March 26, 2010

He Is Not Still On The Cross

Jesus is ALIVE today. He is not still on the cross, He is not still in the tomb, He is ALIVE and seated at the right hand of the FATHER in Heaven. He left His Holy Spirit with us to dwell with us here on earth until we are with Him and the Father in Heaven.

How do you think the Holy Spirit feels about that? I can just see Him telling Jesus, WAIT a minute, why do I have to stay with these unbelievers? Why do I have to try to keep them straight and out of trouble? You stay, and let me go be with the Father.

Jesus says, You are My Spirit, I AM You, You are ME, We are the FATHER. We are three in one. AMEN!

Of course I am just teasing here. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the LORD and He does not have any problem staying here with us, and guiding us and leading us each day. The problem is whether or not we accept Him and have Faith and believe that Christ has left His Spirit with us.

John 14 v 15-17......"If you love Me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever, the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you......

John 14 v 26......But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.....

When we receive Jesus as our Lord, He gives us the Holy Spirit to stay with us forever. He is our guide. How do we know this when we can't see Him. Through Faith in Jesus Christ and what He says.

Jesus was crucified, he breathed His last breath on the cross. Then He was carried away and prepared for burial and placed in a tomb.

Luke 23 v 44-46.....Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. Then the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn in two. And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, "Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.' Having said this, He breathed His last.....

Luke 23 v 52-53.....This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a tomb that was hewn out of the rock, where no one had ever lain before.....

PRAISE GOD, HE DIDN"T STAY THERE> AMEN!!!

Jesus went down into the depths of Hell and defeated DEATH so that we would never have to.

1 Cor 15 v 54.....So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

1 Cor 15 v 57.....But thanks be to God, who gives us the "VICTORY" through our Lord Jesus Christ.....

HALLELUJAH!!!

Celebrate this Easter knowing that Jesus is Risen and He is ALIVE and we will be with Him one day. AMEN!

John 14 v 1-4....."Let not your heart b e troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know"....

John 14 v 6........Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.".......

Praise God, this Easter celebrate the Resurrection of Christ and your eternal life with Him. AMEN!

Stay in the WORD!

No comments: