Tuesday, December 11, 2007

He gives to us abundantly!

When I was reading scriptures to write about how we have the power in us to get what we need, but more importantly to get what we need to help others. That was my first lesson I received revelation of. We do have the power in us. God gave it to us. We just need to learn how to use it.

Ephes. 3 vs 20...Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us....

First of all, when we pray for abundance, let us not pray for abundance in our own lives, but pray for an abundance to give so that we may help to further the kingdom of God. And then, you will see an abundance for all your needs to be met, and then an abundance running over in your own lives. God says that when we give he gives back more than we can even imagine. In my favorite scripture Mal. 3 vs 10..."Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this, says the LORD of hosts, If I will not open the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.".......

You see, that is just with the tithes, which are His to start with, what about the offerings. When you start giving offerings as well as your tithes, when you start pouring into His kingdom where there are needs, just think if you can, but according to the word, you can't even imagine what He will do for you. WOW!

Then when I went on to read in 1 Kings 10 vs 1-24 about Solomon and all his riches that the LORD GOD had given him. I was blown away not by how rich he was, but by the wisdom that he had. You see, I think Solomon was richer in Wisdom than he even was in material things. He was blessed with such wisdom, that the people were Happy to stand in his presence and just listen to what he had to say. Don't you know that wisdom came from God? And that was my next revelation of how Happy we should be to be able to hear that wisdom any time we want just by getting our Bibles out and reading out loud the word of GOD.

1 Kings 10 vs 8-9
...Happy are your men and happy are these your servants, who stand continually before you and hear your wisdom! Blessed be the Lord your God, who delighted in you, setting you on the throne of Israel...

We are missing out on this great joy and happiness by not reading our Bibles everyday out loud, and hearing the wisdom of God Himself speak to us over and over. Now I get so excited when I open up the word, and I get happy when God speaks to me. There is so much difference in just reading the word, and really getting a revelation of what GOD is really saying to you. Now God, and myself have tea and breakfast together every morning, and it really helps the rest of my day. I see God working more and more in my life now, since I share my life with Him first, before I share it with the rest of the world.

Receive your blessing today in wisdom, and wealth, and good health from the LORD.

1 Tim 6 vs 17-19.....Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living GOD, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.....

PRAISE GOD and Get HAPPY TODAY!!!!


Neta


No comments: