Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't Leave Home Without It

Don't leave home without what, you might say. Don't leave home without your Sheild. What Shield? I am glad you asked. Your Sheild of FAITH. Who is the Sheild of your FAITH? GOD!

Gen. 15 v 1.......After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram, I am your Shield, your exceedingly great reward.".....

Deut. 33 v 29......"Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, The Shield of your help and the sword of your majesty! Your enemies shall submit to you, and you shall tread down their high places."......

2 Sam 22 v 3.....The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My Shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.......

PS 3 v 3.....But You O LORD are a Shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.....

PS 18 v 2....The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My Shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.....

PS 18 v 30....As for God, "His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a Shield to all who trust in Him....

PS 18 v 35....You have also given me the Shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.....

PS 33 v 20....Our soul waits for the LORD: He is our help and our Shield...

PS 91 v 4....He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your Shield and buckler.....

PS 115 v 9.....O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their Shield.....

Prov. 2 v 7....He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a Shield to those who walk uprightly:...........

Ephes. 6 v 16.....above all, taking the Shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one....

We must daily take up our Shield before we go out into the world. There are enemies lurking everywhere, especially for those who are living in Christ Jesus. The more you do for the LORD the more the devil wants to stop you. So if you are having problems in any area of your life, pick up your Shield and let GOD fight your enemy. He is more than able. AMEN!

Your Shield, is your Faith in GOD. Without Faith, it would be the same as you standing naked in the cold, with no protection from the elements that surround you. Without Faith you are left trying to fight your own battles instead of giving them to GOD to fight for you. He wants you to release your Faith and let Him be GOD. AMEN!

Stay in the Word!

No comments: